Miss Alexandria Pageant
If you have questions or need more information or assistance please contact Valerie Sanzenbacker at (859) 750-4875.
Download a printable copy of the 2017 Miss Alexandria Fair Rules, Application Form and Personal Data Form here:
MISS ALEXANDRIA FAIR 2017
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2017 – 5:00 P.M.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. A contestant must be between 16 and 21 years of age inclusive at the date of the
Alexandria Fair beauty contest, and must never have been married and never had a child.
2. A contestant must have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2017 and shall not have reached her 21st birthday by October 31, 2017.
3. Contestant must be presently attending high school or have graduated from high school.
4. A biographical sketch must be submitted with the entry form. (A detailed outline on interest, community involvement, school activities, etc.)
5. All contestants must permit their photographs to be used for publicity purpose.
6. Open to residents of the state of Kentucky only.
7. Winner will be required to participate in the annual “Miss County Fair of Kentucky” beauty pageant that will be held at the Annual Convention of the Kentucky Fair Association in Louisville, Kentucky in January. If for any reason the winner cannot participate she is required to return all gifts and monetary prizes including, but not limited to, crown, sash and jewelry to the Alexandria Fair.
8. Contestants who are under 18 must have their parent(s) or guardian sign the application giving them
permission to participate in the Pageant.
9. The Pageant Committee reserves the right to dismiss at any time any contestant who does not show the
proper amount of cooperation and courtesy to Committee members, consultants, judges, or fellow
contestants. Any conduct deemed unbecoming by the Pageant Committee will automatically disqualify a
11. Clothing required: A one piece bathing suit, a casual outfit of choice, and a long formal gown.
12. Entry fee is $25.00 (Non-Refundable). Checks to be made out to ALEXANDRIA FAIR.
13. The decision of the judges is final. Contestants will be judged on poise, personality and beauty.
14. Winning contestant must agree to appear at the Sunday and Monday evening sessions of the fair.
15. Entries will be taken Sunday, August 20st 1 to 3 p.m. and Thursday, August 24th 7 to 8 p.m. at the Alexandria Fairgrounds Dining Hall.
16. Agree to participate in assigned Fair activities for 2017 and 2018.
ADDRESS ALL ENTRIES TO:
Valerie Sanzenbacker Alexandria Fairgrounds P.O. Box 302 Alexandria Ky. 41001
MISS ALEXANDRIA FAIR – Pageant Entry Form
PHONE # (Home)_____________________(Cell)________________________
HEIGHT_______ COLOR OF HAIR_________ COLOR OF EYE __________
I (we) hold harmless the Campbell County Agricultural Society (Alexandria Fair & Horse Show), their stockholders, officers, directors, associate members, junior members, volunteers, agents, servants and employees against all claims or demands arising or resulting from my participation in the Pageant. Without limitations, I (we) hold them harmless for accidents, damages to or loss of personal property, equipment and/or clothing, bodily injury, sickness, mental anguish or death from any cause in conjunction with the Pageant.
In addition, I (we) agree all photographs, film, videotape and other publicity materials resulting from my association with and participation in the Pageant will become the property of the Campbell County Agricultural Society (Alexandria Fair & Horse Show) to be used as they see fit and without compensation to me.
SIGNATURE OF CONTESTANT____________________________________DATE________
Miss Alexandria Fair Pageant – Contestant Data Sheet
Name: _____________________________________________________________ Age_______
School: High School________________________________College________________________
Involvement: (clubs, sports)
Community Activities and Involvement:
Favorite Thing(In 10 words or less):