Miss Teen Alexandria Pageant
If you have questions or need more information or assistance please contact Valerie Sanzenbacker at (859) 750-4875.
2017 MISS TEEN ALEXANDRIA FAIR
Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 5 PM
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. A contestant must have reached her 13th birthday and shall not have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2017. State pageant requires copy of birth certificate.
2. Pageant is open to Kentucky residents only
3. Contestant must wear formal attire for stage appearance, and casual attire for interview. 4. Interviews will be held at 4 p.m. Saturday, September 2, 2017
5. Attend Pageant on Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 5 pm. Contestants must be at the dressing rooms at the Fairgrounds by 3:30 pm.
6. Assure parents/relatives are not in the dressing room the night of the pageant and do not ask to be admitted to
the dressing room.
7. NO purses or cell phones are allowed in the dressing room. (Please have someone hold them for you).
8. Not eligible to enter if you have previously won another county fair pageant in the state of Kentucky in 2017 in this
9. Judge’s Decision is FINAL. Judging will be based on appearance, poise, personality and individual interview with
10. The Pageant Committee reserves the right to dismiss at anytime any contestant who does not show the proper amount
of cooperation and courtesy to committee members, consultants, judges or fellow contestants. Marriage, pregnancy,
or conduct deemed unbecoming by the Pageant Committee will automatically disqualify a contestant.
11. Winner will receive flowers, crown and sash.
12. Winner must agree to participate in assigned Fair activities for 2017 and 2018.
13. Winner will be required to participate in the annual “Miss Teen County Fair of Kentucky” Beauty Pageant that will
be on October 13 & 14, 2017 in Louisville, Kentucky. (This will be a paid overnight trip with $100 for expenses
associated with the Pageant. The first runner-up will represent the Alexandria Fair in the event the winner becomes
ineligible or is unable to attend the State Pageant).
14. CASH ONLY Non-refundable entry fee of $20 must accompany the entry form.
15. Entries will be taken Sunday, August 20st 1-3 pm and Thursday, August 24th 7-8 pm, at the Alexandria
Fairgrounds Dining Hall.
16. Contestants and Parents/Guardians must agree to the following:
I (We) hold harmless the Campbell County Agricultural Society (Alexandria Fair & Horse Show), their stockholders, officers, directors, associate members, junior members, volunteers, agents, servants and employees against all claims or demands arising or resulting from my participation in the Pageant. Without limitations, I (we) hold them harmless for accidents, damages to or loss of personal property, equipment and/or clothing, bodily injury, sickness, mental anguish or death from any cause in conjunction with the Pageant.
In addition, I (we) agree all photographs, film, videotape and other publicity materials resulting from my association with and participation in the Pageant will become the property of the Campbell County Agricultural Society (Alexandria Fair & Horse Show) to be used as they see fit and without compensation to me.
Mail form and payment to: Alexandria Fairgrounds P.O. Box 302, Alexandria, Ky 41001 Attn: Valerie Sanzenbacker