Jan 1, 2016-Kannady-Moore Auction Sale
May 21, 2016-Northern Ky Horse Network (NKHN)
May 28, 2016-Alex Fair Court Day
July 9, 2016-Derby RO
Aug 6, 2016-NKHN All Breed Horse Show
Aug 13, 2016-Farm Bureau Farm/City Day
Aug 21, 2016-Pageant Registration 1-3 pm
Aug 25, 2016-Pageant Registration 7-8 pm
Aug 31, 2016-Exhibit Hall Entries 2-6 pm
Aug 31, 2016–Fair Parade 6:45
Sept 1-5, 2016–Fair
Sept 17, 2016-Demo Derby 7:30 pm
Sept 24- 2016-Derby RO
GENERAL RULES OF THE CAMPBELL CO. AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY
Constitution of the Society, Section 3 and 4
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to construe its own rules and regulations and to decide arbitrarily all matters in regard thereof and to formulate and enforce special rules for any conditions that are not covered by this list of rules and regulations.
- No restriction is placed on any animal that has taken a premium heretofore (except as noted). An entry card must be secured for each ring in which an animal is to be shown.
- All entries for livestock must be made by 8 AM on the day of the exhibition for afternoon, and 30 minutes prior to show time for the evening horse show.
- In stock rings, soundness is always considered unless so specified.
- No owner of stock shall be admitted in the ring when contending for a premium, except when actually showing said stock. Ownership is withheld from the judges.
- There must be two or more entries to constitute a class.
- Where only one entry is shown, a blue ribbon will be given, but second money will be paid. If judges do not consider it worthy of a premium, they shall so report and no premium will be given.
- All premiums will be paid by check.
- The ages of horses shall be dated from January 1.
- The Board of Directors may expel anyone from the grounds for rude and ungentlemanly conduct at any of its fairs or meetings, and for fraud or attempt to fraud, or misrepresentation with regard to stock or articles offered for competition.
- The Association is not responsible for articles lost, damaged or stolen.
- Directors and officers may not compete in any stock rings
- Any objections to judges shall be in writing and must state cause of objections . Objections must be made before stock is on exhibit before the judges. The ruling of the board will be final.
- The Society reserves the right to have awards made by a committee of special judges at their discretion.
- Promiscuous specialty advertising is prohibited. Advertising must be done from the place of exhibition. Distribution of advertising that conflicts with a concession sold by the management is prohibited.
- The rental of stalls for horses shall be $30 per stall for the duration of the Fair.
- The Society does not assume responsibility for the payment, collection or remittance of any the special premiums advertised in this list that are offered by any individual, company or association.
- Entry fees for Horse Show Classes will be $15 per entry per class and on Championship Night, for those who tie, entry fees will be $30 per entry for all $350 and $400 classes and $35 per entry for $1,000 and $1,500 classes. To qualify, an exhibitor must show in an appropriate class. Pleasure classes qualify for Championship Night. However, animals can only be shown in one championship pleasure class.
- No person under the influence of intoxicants will be permitted in the show ring.
- The Society will try in every way to prevent accidents to persons or property but cannot be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage to any person or property.
- Open classes are open to all exhibitors unless otherwise stated.
- Entries made in 4-H and FFA classes must have been produced in conjunction with an approved project.